Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In the middle of a beginning

Once upon a time, I had a blog. I was sixteen.

My world has changed - a thorough 180 - since then, and I wanted to try again. Since this time in my life marks many starts and beginnings, I felt it would be I good time to start anew, and to share what goes on, all of my many adventures. This blog will probably ramble, contain my daily trials and tribulations of work, the funny and loving and occasionally awkward moments of newlywed life, and discuss at length my awe and amazement of my first pregnancy and child.

I invite comments and friends, but at the same time, I'm writing for myself, my husband, and our child. I hope you enjoy, but if not - oh well! We will - we're living our Adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I'm your first follower! You should follow mine, too!
    BTW, I would love to go back and read your teenage blog!

    ReplyDelete