Friday, January 15, 2010

Fabulous Friday

What a day!

This has turned into a pretty good day off! Here's a run down of my day so far:

I got home from work last night a bit before 2 am - and for some reason, I just couldn't fall asleep! It was crazy! Usually, when Dan is playing on his computer, I can just lay down on the couch, talk to him for a little bit, and crash. Last night, though, was another story! I guess I just wanted to talk... and finally fell asleep near 4 am (ugh). But then... had a prenatal massage this morning! It was great! I used to get massages every once in a while, and the MedSpa associated with my ob/gyn came highly recommended. Between my old injuries, being on my feet 8 - 10 hours each work day, and all of the changes in my body to make way for Baby, I've been hurtin'! I ended up with a half price, hour long massage that left me feeling great. I'm already thinking about going back ;-)

Since Dan had off today as well, we both got to have a nice lunch date with my BFF from high school. This is the last time we'll get to see her, as she's moving to L.A. to become a famous actress this week :-) I'll really miss her... we go way back, and she's just a riot. She kept us rolling this afternoon! I'm already planning kidnapping her for a day or two when she comes back into town this summer.

When we got home from lunch, I had a package waiting for me - the pants I ordered from Motherhood Maternity came in! Yayyy! I just ordered them on Tuesday, so they got here fast! Not a minute too soon, either - none of my pants can button anymore. It's gotten to the point where my BeBand has to go all the way down my zipper, since even that won't go up much, either. Eep! I think I'll order another pair for work soon, and then get a pair of jeans. I had hoped to last till February, but I'm only a couple of weeks early. I can handle that!

After cruising around the internet for an hour or so... I took a nap. I am just so tired so quickly! Granted, I didn't sleep nearly enough last night, so it makes sense today. Now I'm ready to go for a few more hours yet! I'd like to take a whack at the scrapbook I've had for months - for the wedding. I'm thinking maybe it's time to get that going, ha. Wish me luck, and here's hoping I get it done before I start one for Baby!

1 comment:

  1. waiiit kidnap me all you want -- can't wait to see you all and I LOVE reading this blog, keep the updates coming!!

    xoxo juli

    ReplyDelete